Interview with Matt Schlegel and Amanda Sherman, PMP on Teamwork 9.0
July 12, 2022
In This Episode:
In this episode, I sat down with Matt Schlegel and Amanda Sherman to talk about Matt's book "Teamwork 9.0".
Matt is a best a best-selling author and is committed to developing highly effective, style-diverse teams and giving them the tools and strategies to tackle challenges that are seemingly impossible. Principal of Schlegel Consulting (www.evolutionaryteams.com), Matt started his career as an electrical engineer and soon realized that successful project outcomes depend more on leading people than leading electrons. Matt discovered a powerful system called the Enneagram and used it to develop a novel set of tools, strategies, and applications for team effectiveness that he uses in his consulting practice and shares in his book Teamwork 9.0.
Nine Enneagram Types:
- 1 THE REFORMER:
- The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic.
- 2 THE HELPER:
- The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous, People-Pleasing, and Possessive.
- 3 THE ACHIEVER:
- The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious.
- 4 THE INDIVIDUALIST:
- The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type: Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed, and Temperamental.
- 5 THE INVESTIGATOR:
- The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated
- 6 THE LOYALIST:
- The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious.
- 7 THE ENTHUSIAST:
- The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered.
- 8 THE CHALLENGER:
- The Powerful, Dominating Type: Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational.
- 9 THE PEACEMAKER:
- The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent.
Did You Know:
The three Enneagram types that have the hardest time self-identifying are the four, five, and nine.
Get the book:
Connect with Matt:
PMI Talent Triangle: Leadership (Learn More)
Get your free PDU&